Thirty Thousand Streets

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Your dad attacks!


Well its been a quiet old two weeks, and I've done little save ring recruitment types, look for work, and attempt to coax a pigeon on to my landing with a bacon sandwich wrapped in string. Actually one of those is false.

I did however stumble across this 'gem' which I thought I'd share with anyone fortunate enough to be reading this blog. It's basically a link to a reasonably arbitrary beast-based combat system. You heard of Pokemon? Tekken? D&D? Well forget that shit - this is as real as it gets. Basically you type in a name, phrase, or just gibberish and the magic of the interweb fleshes out your avatar with a randomly generated form. For a name I chose 'Your Dad' which (aside from the psychological edge) gave me a huge flame wreathed moth with metal jaws. Believe.

So if any of you are as bored as I've been, perhaps you might like to do battle in the digital realm etc etc.

Your Dad

is a Collosal Moth that has a Metal Jaw, and is Wreathed with Flames.

Strength: 10 Agility: 2 Intelligence: 4



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Your Dad, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Your Dad using

No comments: